What’s new is old, what’s old is new.
The Skillful Shopper understands that it can be hard to go through your furniture and household items when downsizing your home or estate. We are always available to assist you in reviewing your furniture and home decor items to help determine which items to consign.
You retain ownership of your items until they are sold. We sell your items on your behalf and receive a commission fee from the sale price.
How It Works
Go to the "Contact Us" page and send us a note about the items or collections you are looking to consign.
You can also email pictures directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will work with you to set the asking price of your items.
- You will receive an itemized list of the items on consignment and contract.
- The consignment period is for 60 days.
- The last day of your 60 day consignment term is your Claim Date.
- Consignors receive 50% of the final sale price when their items sell within the claim date.
- Consignment checks are mailed on the 15th of each month for the previous months sales.
- Consignors must retrieve unsold items from the store by Consignment Claim Date.
We do not have a pick up and delivery service at this time, but can assist you in bringing your items to the shop for an additional fee. We also work with a third party local service that can help you bring your items into the store. Fees depend on the number of pieces you are consigning and their size.
Call or email us to make an appointment to bring your items in.